Cookridge Primary School
Together we Achieve the Extraordinary
Universal Free School Meals To End15 Jun 2016
From September 2016
your child (currently in Year 2) will no longer be entitled to Universal Free School Meals.
School meals from September 2016 will be £2.15 per day, £10.75 per week. If you are on benefits your child may be entitled to free school meals which could save you up to £420.00 per year
You need to act NOW
, if you receive any of the following benefits, you need to contact Leeds Revenues and Benefits Service immediately.
Your child is entitled to free school meals if you receive any of the following:-
Please be aware people receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of their income, do not qualify.
- Income support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related employment and Support allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190 provided you are not receiving Working Tax Credit.
- The ‘Guaranteed’ element of the State Pension Credit
- Support under Part VI of the immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
To find out if you are eligible please contact Leeds Revenues and Benefits Service on 0113 2224404.« Previous Page